Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sigur Ros

Last night I went to the Sigur Ros concert with Brianna, her husband Brian and his family. It was the first time I had heard them and I thought they were really good live. I am always up for going to a concert and especially with friends! It was extremely hot but we had a really good time.






9 comments:

Gail said...

I'm glad that you got to go with them, it looked like fun and I love the unique pictures you take! Thanks for coming home to watch the kids....and good luck with your new calling:)!

Sharon said...

Julie- you were here and then...poof! gone! I miss you...but know you are having fun in Utah. And I'm sure Amy, Spencer, Chelsea and Hayden were anxious for your return :)
Love you!

Brian and Brianna said...

I'm so glad you came!!! It wouldn't have been the same with out you! I'm already missing you but it was so fun to see you!! And I'm with your mom good luck on the calling haha you will do great!

Rachel said...

it looks like you guys had fun! i've never heard of that band before ill have to look them up...its still so crazy seeing bri with brown hair i wanna see her in person! have fun in utah!

Alexa Mae said...

how fun!! thats awesome. i love the pictures! you always take the funnest pics. how are you liking utah?? hopefully all is well!

Spencer and Amy said...

Looks like you had lots of fun in AZ but I'm super glad you're back! We've been missing you :)

Stu and Alyssa said...

ooo I heart them! It is always nice when they are just as entertaining as their music.

Hina Schneider said...

OMG look at all that confetti. Craziness.

Chelzy said...

that was cool confetti :D was that a guitar he was playing with a bow? haha