So the other day Amy, Spencer, Hayden, their friends Phil, Sommer and I went on a little trip up the canyon. The scenery was beautiful! Everyone has told me that fall is the best time to be up here and they are right. The trees are all starting to change colors and its already cold!! My roomates make fun of me because I've already busted out the sweatshirts and jackets. I can't believe I actually miss the AZ heat ha ha.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









12 comments:
ohhh i love it there in the fall!!! its seriously so beautiful! i have family in liberty/eden...a little east of ogden, and this is my fav time of year to go. i love all the pictures they are gorgeous! hows school treatin ya?? meet any new boys yet?
wow, jules. you're quite the photographer! those pictures are gorgeous! i love all the colors. that is the one thing i hate most about mesa. we don't have seasons. and changing seasons bring changing colors. how fun for you to be there right now! those are some stinkin' cute kids too!
I'm so jealous! It looks so beautiful! I wish I Mesa would start to cool off!! Miss you!
I love the pic's and the fall! You did a great job capturing the moment. I love that you like nature pics too..I must have rubbed off on you:). Enjoy the cool temps...Summer is still in full swing down here:). I'm so glad you get to spend some time together with each other.
those are cool pictures! i bet its so nice up there right now...its still freakin hot here, but it does kinda cool off at night and in the early mornings when im draggin my sleepy bum to school at 6:30 am...
Ohh you lucky you get to experience what it's really like to have a fall season with all the leaves and changing colors love the pics so cute Jewls!
That was so fun! Thanks for coming with us :)
These are such pretty pictures. I really love fall too. The trees are all so pretty and I love the brown red orange and yellow colors.
those leaves are so pretty!! oh I miss hayden!! he is so cute!!! miss you!!
How beautiful!! ok Julie, I think you need to take your talent of taking pictures more seriously! Your really good! Have fun with the weather. when you get too cold just come home!!! Love ya
Hey Julie!
It's Mich, I have to tell you that I saw your blog on Alli's and I love reading it. Everyone is right you really do take beautiful pictures. So what are you up to living in Utah? I live in Idaho so I know what you experience with the beautiful fall colors. But guess what, I woke up to a little bit of snow this morning, it's so crazy!
That leaf is huge! Falls awesome and those pics are great! I can't wait for all of the leaves to change!
Post a Comment