Monday, October 13, 2008

BYU Game

This weekend Chelsea and I went to the BYU homecoming game with our cousins Annie and Chrissy. I think it was about 45 degrees outside and we were freezing!! We had fun but I don't know if I'm gonna do that again anytime soon.


9 comments:

Spencer and Amy said...

How fun! You guys look so cute :) I'm glad you had a good time even though it was freezing cold!

Brooke D said...

That looks so fun!!! I wanna go to a byu fball game, they are rocking this year.

Brian and Brianna said...

That first picture totally reminds me of the one you and Kt took when we were in New York right after we saw the statue of liberty remember? Haha that was so cold!! Looks like it was pretty darn cold there too but you still manage to look beautiful all bundled up :) love and miss you!!

Gail said...

I wish we could have gone with you guys...even if it was freezing! Funny how you don't even look cold...you both look fresh and beautiful! I love the scarves across your faces...you look so exotic:).

Grandmommy Crum said...

Your Mom is so right, your both just so beautiful! I wish I looked like that when I was cold, I dont have a cute purple scarf, I would just have purple lips! Love ya

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of all you Provolonians! The fall looks so amazing up there, and there is no better combination than fall and football :) But I would pass on the freezing part...You and Chelsea are gorgeous!!
When are you coming back down to AZ- seems like forever since I have seen you- I think it was at Bri's bridal shower... way long time ago!

Chelzy said...

I love that picture of us in our scarves! like mom said...exotic. ;D That was a fun game and it was fun trying to keep that kettle corn warm! haha

Sharon said...

You girls are so gorgeous...even covered up! Looks like you had a great time :) I miss you!

☂niki. said...

ooh, looks cold!