I love this post! All those videos are hilarious!! My favorite is that first one. I cried I was laughing so hard when I first saw that! I'm so glad you added that one. Thanks for the laugh :)
I miss you're sense of humor Julie... thanks for the giggles...that one of the Lemer never gets old! Dad and I just watched them together...so funny:).
4 comments:
I love this post! All those videos are hilarious!! My favorite is that first one. I cried I was laughing so hard when I first saw that! I'm so glad you added that one. Thanks for the laugh :)
I miss you're sense of humor Julie... thanks for the giggles...that one of the Lemer never gets old! Dad and I just watched them together...so funny:).
i WAS feeling down and i DID need a good laugh. thank you! oh my gosh, the first one is now my all time favorite! that was hilarious!
Oh my jewls how I love you and your sense of humor! You always make me laugh love you!
Post a Comment