This weekend I went to Cornbellys at Thanksgiving Point with Amy, Spencer and Hayden. There was a corn maze, hayrides, a mechanical bull and a haunted beast. The corn maze was designed in the shape of David Archuleta and after dark it becomes haunted. We ended up having a really good time :)
"the haunted beast"
the coolest tower of pumpkins
Each pumpkin has a famous character or celebrity on it.
Johnny Depp
corn maze









6 comments:
those pumpkins are soo freakin cool!! i haven't done anything halloweeny yet...im gonna talk torrie and austin into going to a haunted house this week and find myself a date! haha well it looks like you had fun at the corn maze. halloween wont be the same without you friend!
That looks like so much fun! I love the pumpkin tower, especially all lit up:). You're such a good auntie to go along..they really are the cutest kids ever! Wish we could have been there...miss you so much.
Gosh! Totally wish Mesa had something like that to go to. Looks like you guys had a total blast. Love the pics of your heads in the pumpkins their super cute.
You do such fun things! I wish it was feeling like fall here hopefully soon! you are so cute as always :)
oops this is bri I guess I'm signed on Alyssa's!
How fun! I had lunch today with your Mom, to celebrate her birthday. Im sure you could guess where we went, Macaroni Grill! I love your mom so much, she inspires me, isint she so smart and wise!!! love ya
Post a Comment