Friday, October 31, 2008

Ward Partaaay

Last night my ward had a combined Halloween party with the other ward in my apartment complex. It was in our underground parking garage and it turned out to be really fun! I went with my room mates and Steph. Two of my favorite costumes were Paulie Bleeker from Juno and a transformer (see pictures below). I dressed up as a punk rocker, Steph was goin for a Cindy Lauper 80's look, Annie was a greek goddess, Lauren was a ballerina and Nichelle was a computer nerd.

transformer




Bleeker

ninja turtles!

9 comments:

Spencer and Amy said...

Looks like lots of fun! Your costume turned out cute too :) You're the sexiest rocker chick I've ever seen :)

Hina Schneider said...

Wow! That's some kind of party. The transformer is hilarious. I love that people up there get into the spirit of dressing up and actually celebrating halloween.

Gail said...

You look to pretty to be a punk rocker! Those costumes are so impressive, especially the boys away at school! That trasformer and Paulie Bleeker is hilarious! So clever! Tell Annie, Nichelle and all the girls they are adorable! Wish I could see it in person:). Have a fun Halloween weekend!

Rachel said...

Looks like you had a fun halloween friend! Your costume was really cute, torrie says so too! That transformer guy was soo cool! cant wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Mackenzi said...

That transformer costume is awesome. You look so cute as a punk rocker!

Michelle said...

How fun, I love Halloween parties and dressing up. The transformer and Juno kid were awesome. You look gorgeous!

Alexa Mae said...

those are great pics. you look gorgeous!! it looks like you had tons of fun! im really glad your lovin utah. i love love love your costume! its really cute!

Brian and Brianna said...

So much fun!! you look so dang cute I love the costumes! You rocked the rocker look :)

Jen Harvey (Brenner) said...

uh hello fun!!!!!! your so flaming hot boolee! by the way, thank you for all your sweet comments!!! you make me feel so loved and i am happy to know someone is actually reading my stufff!