Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sisters

Dear sisters,

You each are such amazing examples to me and I look up to all of you. I'm so thankful that I was blessed to be a part of this family. I'm thankful for the relationships we have and our closeness to each other. Thank you for all that you do for me. I could not ask for better sisters and I love you.


My Sister my Friend
By Leann Stiegman

To me you are an angel in disguise
full of intuition, intelligent and wise.
Always giving and helping through good times and bad,
you are the best friend I've ever had.
If I had one wish it would surely be, to give you as much as you have given to me.
Though I've put our relationship through some cloudy days,
you’ve been my sunshine in so many ways.
Through trials and tests, right by me you stood,
and gave me your hand whenever you could.
Thank you so much my sister, my friend
my gratitude for you has no end.








11 comments:

Spencer and Amy said...

Thanks Julie you are so sweet :) I love being your sister and I'm so glad you're mine! I'm so happy that you are up in Utah with me because you really are one of my best friends and I don't know what I would do without you close by!! Thanks again for posting such a sweet blog :) I feel so lucky to have a sister like you!!

Gail said...

You're making me cry! I'm so glad you posted this, to hear your sweet thoughts about your sisters. It really makes my day to know my girls love each other so much and that you are more than sisters but also friends. It's funny but i just sent an email to my sisters about how grateful I am for them. I'm even more grateful for you and your sisters...Thanks sweetie...Love, Mom:)

Mackenzi said...

Don't you just love sisters! I have 3 too but no brothers :) Cheri got Halle and Rachel this cute decoration for their room with this saying I love: "First a sister, then a friend. Stands beside you till the end." I

Chase & Chelsea Corley said...

Hi Julie! I am so happy I found your blog! It is so cute! How are you liking Utah? I love what you said about sisters. I have 3 of them and I love them so much, they are my best friends! Sisters are the best!!

Sharon said...

Well, what can I say...your mom did an amazing job have you 4 fabulous girls. I love each one of you and cherish how special each of you are in your own individual way. One of my favorite things is how you interact with each other and when you aren't even together I see bits and pieces that remind me of a different sister or of your mom...that is really special to me. You girls rock my world!

Alli said...

Sisters truely are the greatest! And you definatly have great ones!! I love all your sisters too! But mostly I love you!! YOU are so great and I can't tell you enough how much I love you!! Come hang out with me!

Brian and Brianna said...

Nothing is better than sisters that's for sure! I love mine so much I don't know what I would do with out them! I love all the sister pics so darling! I love the Ellsworth girlies ")

Kristin said...

How sweet! I wish I had sisters! I'm so glad that you have that...

Alexa Mae said...

that was the sweetest post!! you are a lucky girl to have so many sisters as best friends. all of you are the sweetest girls!! im glad your loving utah!! don't let any boy sweep you off your feet quite yet....

Grandmommy Crum said...

Im crying!! You are so beautiful! I really think, not everyone has love for their family like we all have.This comes from all the hard work of your parents, you learn how to love from them! Then you will teach your children the same! There is nothing like sisters to share life with. Im so glad you have the best! I love you!!

Jillene said...

Julie! When I saw this I thought, "This would make gail so happy!". mmmhmm Then I saw her comment. :) I love your family and have always thought you girls were the sweetest, cutest funnest!!! I have 4 sisters so I get it. The sister bond is a wonderful thing. You are creating memories, especially now in Utah that you will forever laugh and talk about together. Hope all is going well in Utah!

Loves!

Jill Petersen