Last week I went to see Coldplay with my Dad and Chelsea. This was my 2nd time seeing them and they are amazing. They are one of my favs so I took a lotof pictures.
I'm so glad you guys could take Dad to that! He loves Coldplay and probably wouldn't have gone if you hadn't taken him. Now the whole fam loves them too, maybe next time they come, we could all go:)!!
7 comments:
Looooove Coldplay :D
How fun!! Wish I could have gone :)
I'm so glad you guys could take Dad to that! He loves Coldplay and probably wouldn't have gone if you hadn't taken him. Now the whole fam loves them too, maybe next time they come, we could all go:)!!
Purely amazing no other words can describe! So fun!
that looks like so much fun. im jealous!! look at you and all your fun concerts!
I was there too and I agree, it was SO good! They are one of my faves also.
PS I touched Chris Martins sweaty arm :) woo hoo hahha
looks like fun!
Post a Comment