Those pics are awesome! I have to get them from you! I wonder what those people next to us were thinking when we all started dancing to the music and jumping whenever we got a strike! haha it was a blast!
You guys look like you were having so much fun. I;m so glad to see pictures of Stepho out and having a good time. Thanks for taking her under your wing.
I miss bowling! Expecially with you! Good times I tell ya good times!! Miss you and can't wait for you to come back again! Love ya! p.s you look so cute :)
You guys are too cute! I'm a little jealous my sister has taken over my friend...but I can I can share :) Keep having fun up there! (but not too much fun with out me)
9 comments:
Those pics are awesome! I have to get them from you! I wonder what those people next to us were thinking when we all started dancing to the music and jumping whenever we got a strike! haha it was a blast!
You guys look like you were having so much fun. I;m so glad to see pictures of Stepho out and having a good time. Thanks for taking her under your wing.
I miss bowling! Expecially with you! Good times I tell ya good times!! Miss you and can't wait for you to come back again! Love ya! p.s you look so cute :)
Those are great pictures Jules...it's like you were in a photoshoot at the bowling alley! Looove it! Miss You!!!
you guys are so cute!! looks like a blast! i don't know what wouldn't be a blast with you girls!! love the pic of steph over the fan! HOT!!
Pretty sure we were the coolest people at the bowling alley! That was such a fun night!
So cute! Wish I could have come :( I love the strike dance! You guys are Hot :)
i loved loved loved this post. it is so dang cute! i love all the pics. and you look gorgeous!!!
You guys are too cute! I'm a little jealous my sister has taken over my friend...but I can I can share :) Keep having fun up there! (but not too much fun with out me)
Post a Comment