You and Chris and Justin could be your own SNL skit! So Funny:).
So funny! I love it :)
haha wow you are so lucky you got to dance with chris brown and j timberlake! im sooo jealous! haha thats so funny
Chris Brown has a nasty pooh stash. Cute though
these things get me every time! haha. so funny! and that cafe is to die for! i wanna go!
hahaha i love these things!! i made one last night but do you have to buy it to share it??? they are so fun!! you look gorgeous as an elf!
it was sooo good to see you today! it has been way too long. you are so gorgeous! costa vida was delish.
I love these there so stinkin hilarious.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You and Chris and Justin could be your own SNL skit! So Funny:).
So funny! I love it :)
haha wow you are so lucky you got to dance with chris brown and j timberlake! im sooo jealous! haha thats so funny
Chris Brown has a nasty pooh stash. Cute though
these things get me every time! haha. so funny!
and that cafe is to die for! i wanna go!
hahaha i love these things!! i made one last night but do you have to buy it to share it??? they are so fun!! you look gorgeous as an elf!
it was sooo good to see you today! it has been way too long. you are so gorgeous! costa vida was delish.
I love these there so stinkin hilarious.
Post a Comment