Thursday, November 13, 2008

Schiefer Family Pictures

This last weekend Amy and Spencer had Chelsea and I take family pictures of them. We got some really cute ones of Hayden and were able to make him laugh. These are some of my favorites :) I love being an Aunt! He is such a happy little guy and I love him so much!
Hayden and Grandpa

6 comments:

Spencer and Amy said...

Thanks again for your help! I'm so grateful that you got Hayden to smile :) They turned out great!

Brian and Brianna said...

Look at you miss photographer! Love the pictures they turned out so cute I have to agree Hayden is adorable!!!

Gail said...

I love these pics! Can't wait to see you:).

Hina Schneider said...

These are such cute pics. Good job on getting Hayden to smile.

Itsagirlsworld said...

You did such a great job. I think I will hire you next time I need pictures!

☂niki. said...

ADORABLE! They are such a beautiful family and you are a great photog! Those fall leaves are so dreamy!!