Whenever I see someone listening to their Ipod or singing along in their cars I say to myself, " Hmmm I wonder what they are listening to?" So I am curious to know who do YOU listen to? Here are some of my many favorites..
(Vampire Weekend, Adele, Death Cab for Cutie, Paramore, The Beatles, The Shins, Coldplay, The Killers, Weezer and Muse)
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Who do you listen to??
Posted by Jules at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















10 comments:
I love Paramore! Thanks for getting me hooked :) I also love One Republic, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, Acceptance, Rihanna, All American Rejects, and a ton more! Most of which I started liking because of you :) Thanks Jules!
Well I have always been a fan of music expecially your kind of music right now I like to listen to the weepies "gotta have you" to be exact thanks to my sister linds I'm hooked
hmmmm so many in all genres too..
i love taylorswift. deathcabforcutie. takingbacksunday. adele. jimmyeatworld. jackjohnson. blackkids. timmcgraw&faith. and sooo many more...thats usually what im jammin out to in my car though!
I love me some good country like rascal flatts, tim mcgraw, tay swift...but I also love the weepies, copeland, something corporate, chris brown and some good ol local bands :)
I think we are music best friends! love your selction!
I have to say since I was a sophomore nothing has been more delightful to me than a good show. Thanks to my brother who introduced me to some great music. I enjoy everything you have on your list for sure. My favorites right now are.... Tilly and the Wall, Of Montreal, and Department of Eagles. I am just enjoying happy music! Also weezer my baby jams to it and starts kicking super hard.
Well I must say I loved my little music comfort zone but thanks to you and Brian that zone has been expanded! Most played on the ipod right now is the shins, bishop allen, I gotta add some of my roots in there with taylor swift and I've been liking explosions in the sky when I'm in an instrumental mood love you!
friend i dont even know some of the bands you put on here...i always love hearing your new music that you have me listen to before its even popular yet! you are a little music discoverer! haha i definately like paramore and im soo excited for the twilight soundtrack because there are a couple songs by them on there! yaay twilight i better be healed by the 21st thats all im sayin!!
blonderedhead elephant woman and one is called untitled) is a must. you'd love tegan and sarah (all their songs) sia has some sweet slow depresssing songs, but i love em. IF you want some more rock n roll chiodos is an all time fave.
o and one more... :) this song was on the twilight website and i LOVE it. its called empty room by marjorie fair. you probably already have it. we need to stream our itunes since you have a MAC now!
Post a Comment