Friday, November 21, 2008

Midnight Showing

So like many of you, we went to the midnight showing of Twilight here in Provo. We got there at 9pm and there were about 90 people in front of us and tons behind us. The first person in line got there at 10 in the morning and sat there all day!! Crazy huh? As the long 3 hours of anticipation went on we ate some ice cream, chatted away and did a little photoshoot. There definitley were some interesting fans there with us and we called them "the crazys". If any of you have ever been to a midnight showing of a big movie then you understand what I'm talking about. Well the movie was amazing and I'm not gonna lie, I smiled like an idiot the whole time haha. 
Carly, Mamma, Sharon, Me, Summer, Amy and Chelsea
my impression of "the crazys"




After sitting there for 3 hours, you get a little bored....

















12 comments:

Spencer and Amy said...

That was so fun!! I'm so glad that we got to go! It was sooo good :) I loved our photo shoots too :) Thanks for such a good time!

Rachel said...

haha i love your reaction face! i miss my friend so bad! only a couple more days wooo hoo!!

Alli said...

k you crack me up!! i miss you so much! I love that you waited in line with all the crazys. hahaha and I am so proud that you passed that nasty test!love you!!

Brian and Brianna said...

Love the shirts! I still haven't seen it I can't wait to! I'm glad to hear you were not one of the crazys haha that's so fun you all got to go see it together! I am counting down the days till you come visit!!!

Gail said...

I love the pics of your crazy expression the best! So glad we were all together for it, even though the crazies were too:).

Gail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexa Mae said...

ohhh man!! you guys are troopers. we got there when the theatre was already sat. didnt you love it? it was sooo good. i think we're going tonight! wooo hooo

Hina Schneider said...

So awesome that you guys went for midnight showing. I couldn't do it. I loved the movie. I want to buy for sure.

Chelzy said...

nice pics of us jules! haha that was fun night... :)

Grandmommy Crum said...

Your too cute! Im so glad your mom came to visit you, she misses you so much! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! ON PASSING YOUR TEST! Watch out world, Julie has now arrived! Magic hands cost big money!!!Im proud of you, love ya

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.