Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I am finally Nationally Certified!!!



I passed my National Certification test for massage therapy today and I could not be happier! I honestly never thought this day would come. It is a 160 multiple choice question test on the computer and as soon as you finish, it tells you if you pass or fail. Imagine sitting there and contemplating whether you want to hit end test or not. When taking the test you obviously have to be quiet but when it said I passed I shouted out YES!!! Passing this test hasn't been easy for me and I have taken it more than once. I need to be certified to get my license in Utah so I can now start applying at spas and chiropractors offices to get a job. I am so relieved that it is finally over and I am excited to start working!

my reaction was something similar to this

my room mates made me this sign :)

10 comments:

Spencer and Amy said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you!! Way to go :)

Gail said...

Wooo Hooooo! Can you hear me screaming from Arizona? I'm so happy for you Julie. I knew you could do it! We're all so proud of you:). See you soon!!!

Rachel said...

that was a great reaction! im glad we all got to see you today on skype! we miss you terribly! way to go friend im soo happy for you that you passed! i know you have worked sooo hard for this! 5 days i cant wait!!

Itsagirlsworld said...

Congratulations JULIE!!!!! That is a great accomplishment. I can just see you sitting there in this quiet testing center and shouting out loud "YES"! Thats so great! I know you really wanted this . I'm really proud of you.

Brian and Brianna said...

YAY JEWLS!!!! I can just picture your reaction when you saw you passed! (The picture helps haha) I'm so happy way to go girl!

Mackenzi said...

Hooray! Congratulations, that is so exciting!

Brooke D said...

yyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy i think that deserves giving me a massage when u get in town. haha just kidding! U deserve one! maybe we could visit ur old school and go if u have time???

Alexa Mae said...

yay jules!!!!! congrats! that is awesome! you are amazing. i would've been freaked. tests aren't my thing. good job!!

说不了 said...

it is happy to read your bokee. how about you life now? more happier than ever?

Jules said...

thanks so much everyone!! love you all!!