Today Steph and I went swimming and decided to get in the hot tub. I turned on the jets and all of a sudden it started to get soapy and then the soapyness turned into a mountain of bubbles!!!! Someone had put soap in it the night before and it was a fun surprise for us :) I am absolutely loving my new apartment and the girls I live with and work is awesome right now so life is good!! Me and Steph are almost done with the final touches on our room so I will post pictures soon. Hope everyone is doing good!












7 comments:
Thats hilarious! Looks like so much fun get clean while you relax :)
i have always wanted to do that. seriously! that is beyond awesome.
i have always wanted to do that. seriously! that is beyond awesome.
So fun!! Wish I could have been there!
I love that all you can see are two little heads popping out of these monstrous bubbles! How fun is that though kinda like hot tubbing and bathing all in one :)
I almost looks like snow to me:). You too look so cute, like little bubble/snow bunnies! Miss you already!
That looks like a blast!
Post a Comment