Sunday, September 13, 2009

Utah State Fair!


Whitney
Chelsi


we love boots


Tasha
ferris wheel photoshoot






Candice
the end.

7 comments:

Spencer and Amy said...

Looks like fun! You look super sexy by the way!!

Alli said...

I'm so jealous! I love the state fair. And I bet utah's weather is so much nicer than here! And I'm jealous of your sexy boots and the sexiness of you! I love you and miss you come back home!

Alexa Mae said...

so much fun! i love the pics and the boots. where did you all find such amazing shoes?? you are so cute!

Katie Taylor said...

im so pumped for the fair!! 15 step is my phone ringer. we must be friends.

Brian and Brianna said...

You are all looking so sassy with your boots :) How fun! This makes me want to go to the state fair! Your roomies/friends look like so much fun!

Jamie said...

hey julie!!! i wish i was there with you it looked like so much fun!! you look really good by the way!! i hope it wont be too long till i see ya again! love ya julieee!!

Gail said...

What a blast you must've had! I love those slides the best since I was a little girl:). Y'all are some hot and sexy cowgirls! I miss you so much!!!