Sunday, September 27, 2009

[Smile like you mean it]

I have wanted to see the Killers since 9th grade and last night my dream finally came true!! They are amazing live!!! we originally had kinda crappy seats but we noticed that there were a ton of empty seats right by the stage so we decided to move. We got to sit there the whole time and it was amazing!!

lips
no lips ha ha
hello mr. flowers :)
we were so excited to be so close!!









the end. :)

6 comments:

Spencer and Amy said...

You are so close!! I love all the pics! You look super sexy as usual and I must say you take some "killer" pictures ha ha :)

CouturedeFlor.com said...

Awesome set of pictures! I thoroughly enjoy a good run through of The Killers CD at least twice a week in my car - but you got to see them LIVE! Suh-weeet.
If my memory serves me correctly, Brandon Flowers is super sexy in all his videos... how did he look in person? ;)

Gail said...

I'm glad one more of your dreams has come true! You look spectacular!!! btw:). Missed you this weekend, we need to set up a visit home. Love you!

Brian and Brianna said...

You are one concert going girl!! How fun! I'm so glad you get to do all these fun things while you're up there, even though I miss you LOTS I'm glad you are having a blast!!

Alexa Mae said...

i am jealous. i love them. and it is kinda weird bc my brother just left to that concert here in the valley...but he took his gf. rude huh? hehe

Katie Taylor said...

brandon flowers. yum. my fav pic is the last one of vest guy.