i have never been more anxious for november to come. stop torturing me with these clips...haha jk! i LOVE them, i cant wait! and i cant wait to see your new place.
Oh my gosh I just got goosebumps!!! I seriously can't wait to go see that with you!! It looks like it's going to be AMAZING!! I'm about to pee my pants with excitement :)
6 comments:
i have never been more anxious for november to come. stop torturing me with these clips...haha jk! i LOVE them, i cant wait! and i cant wait to see your new place.
I've always been a Jacob fan and this clip just shows I might be right:).
Oh my gosh I just got goosebumps!!! I seriously can't wait to go see that with you!! It looks like it's going to be AMAZING!! I'm about to pee my pants with excitement :)
oh, wow.
that is one sexy man!!
he so puts edward to shame!
Oh WOW if I wasn't excited before I am now!! I agree he definitely put Edward to shame...Miss you!!
hello jacob black is right! he is daang good lookin! at least they picked a good jacob...im sorry but henry cavill is still who i picture as edward!
Post a Comment