Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dear Nsync,

I think you guys need to get back together. I know I'm not the only one who misses you and I think we've waited long enough. I mean if New Kids On the Block can get back together, why not you guys too? You guys are a million times better then them. Sound good? Thanks


9 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

Hahaha oh jules you are too funny! I agree! Remember the good old Nsync days?! I really thought I was going to marry J.C. I remember you, me, and alli and all of our sisters going to their concert screaming our heads off oh that makes me laugh. I think alli wore her cherry pants, you know you remember those al :) those were some good times! Maybe if we get lots of people to write them letters they'll get back together!

Diana Smith said...

I agree! Nsync was the shiz!! thank you for proclaiming your love because its just as strong as mine haha

Alli said...

hahahahaha I am cracking up and bri's comment. I do remember those sweet cherry pants pretty HOT! You are so funny. I too would love an n'sync reunion! I know every word to every song.I remember when it all began with them on disney channel. I was hooked! how could you not be with those sweet moves and sexy parachute pants!!!

☂niki. said...

i was always a justin fan. i know how to pic them. look at where he's at now compared to lame jc who is a wanna be simon on americas best dance crew. huh! rubbish! i'll still sign the petition though. let's get these boys back together and have a crum/lee/ellsworth reunion baby!!

Aubree said...

I second this motion! Just leave the bleach tips at home.

Katie Taylor said...

every single one of those posters adorned my walls... oh justin..

Stephanie Perkins said...

Ah the good ol Nsync days! I miss them dearly especially their concert and freaking out at it! Good thing we still your ipod to reminisce about them!

Hina Schneider said...

I totally agree. N'sync does need to come back together. They where such a popular group that tons of girls just loved. It was so sad to see them fall apart.

Spencer and Amy said...

For reals! Why did they even have to break up? I loved them and still do! Their concerts were so awesome too :) If they ever do get back together we are so going to their concert again :)