Ummm a little jealous here just to let you know.... haha actually I'm so glad you and Steph have each other up there! Thanks for being her big sister up there :) How about when you're down I'll pay you to take cute pictures of me and Brian!
That made me sound totally into myself haha I just want pics of us cuz we didn't get very good ones for our engagements, and not very many for our wedding, so it would be fun to get another chance to take some :)
Gotta love swings. It makes me think of recess in elementary school. These are really awesome pictures Julie. It looks like it was the perfect day for picture taking.
11 comments:
Fun :) Those swings are so cool! Love all the pics!
Ummm a little jealous here just to let you know.... haha actually I'm so glad you and Steph have each other up there! Thanks for being her big sister up there :) How about when you're down I'll pay you to take cute pictures of me and Brian!
That made me sound totally into myself haha I just want pics of us cuz we didn't get very good ones for our engagements, and not very many for our wedding, so it would be fun to get another chance to take some :)
Gotta love swings. It makes me think of recess in elementary school. These are really awesome pictures Julie. It looks like it was the perfect day for picture taking.
LOVE them. You are amazing jules. Such cute pictures of darling girls!
what fun swings.
you make utah look so appealing!
loves it!! love your shirt!
Adorable! And I love the cool pic's at the end.. so creative! Can't wait to see you in person next week:). Love you! Miss You!
Woo swing session was bomb!! I miss you already I cant wait to see you this weekend!
Where did you find those swings!? haha They're awesome and I love the pics! You have become quite the photographer!
I love the chain pic! Oh my that is a great photo!
Post a Comment