I have been wanting to learn more about my camera and how to use it so I decided to do a little photo shoot with Amy. I absolutely love to take pictures and I really want to get more into the photography scene. I thought these turned out pretty great and we had a lot of fun. Next on my list is to get a good photoshop so I can do some cool editing to my pictures. Let me know what ya think!
This is why I shouldn't be the one in the pictures ;)
The End.









10 comments:
wow, I love the blossoms one the best! Oh, and you in the mirror too:). Looks like you had fun. Sean says you guys have too much free time:). I think you have GREAT potential! Keep it up, especially while you have such great weather. Love you!
That was fun! Thanks for picking me for your model! I felt special :) You are an amazing photographer!!
Dear Jooly,
You are a sweet photographer and i think you should take some of my grad pics while were in NY because that just would be cool! and I dont think anyone else has ever done that...well lets just say i'll be the first one! I am very excited to go on our trip there also were gonna have a blast! thanks for your nice comment on my blog, i love ya too!
<3 Rach
P.S. You should totally be a model that pic of you is hot! hahaha
Good work Jules! We'll have to talk photography at the beach!
my favorite picture is of you. (duh) you look hot. for serious. my second favorite is the one where amy is on the grass and its the top of her head. so cute. lub you!
You are so good! I wish I was good at photography. :) You'll have to take some family pictures for us sometime!
LoVe ThEm!!!! i love ur picture taking skills. you rock. and amy looks gorgeous! maybe next time ur down you can take some of my kids ;) !! love ya jules.
Where were you and that fancy camera for my wedding! I would have hired you in a second! Love the pics! You both look gorgeous darling!
These photos are amazing. Good job! Maybe when you come down you can do my family.
Great pics Jewels!
Post a Comment