The past couple weeks we have been makin some pretty cute headbands. It has been fun trying to see what different things can used and changed to turn into these little beauties. Next on the list is making felt flowers and using vintage buttons.
braided this one
amy made this one from petals/leave things
these 2 were made from drink coasters from Urban Outfitters
made with sweaters from the thrift store and flower petals









10 comments:
So adorable! You are so talented, I love the little designs you girls are so creative! You should seriously sell them on etsy, you can make a lot of money!
LOVE LOVE LOVE them! They turned out great! You gals are quite crafty :) You look cute in all of them!
ummm hello....AMAZING!!! those are sooooo cute. i want one...specifically the one your wearing in the last pic. you are darling!
those are freakin cute.
I am so impressed!! I love all of them! I wish I was crafty instead I'm lame and buy my headbands.
That was fun! Thanks for showing me how to make them :) We need to make some more soon!
That's my clever girl! I love how they turned out and your face looks so thin and gorgeous in them! Who knew you were such a crafter:). I love it! And I love you too!
you guys are so cute! way to get creative! i think you should sell them.
I'd buy them if you sold them!!!
turns out you make amazing things.
Post a Comment