Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'll be seeing you...

I had a great quick visit home this weekend! I'm glad I got to surprise everyone :)
I miss my amazing family..
I miss all of my friends...
I miss the gorgeous sunsets that Mesa has..
I'll miss you all!!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Is that your hand? Because I love the piece sign ring. Trips home are just so wonderful, I am glad you got to go even if it was just a quick trip. (PS, QT is something I miss so bad). The hardest thing is having to leave, but then you always get to look forward to your next trip!

Rachel said...

ahh ill miss you too friend! but ill see you soon so dont even worry! :) thanks for surprising me i was literally in shock! love ya! have fun in utah, ill be there before ya know it!

Brian and Brianna said...

Besides almost giving me a heart attack, it was a great surprise!! It was so fun seeing you even if it only was for a little bit! It just reminded me of how badly I miss you :) Love ya girl!

Alli said...

I miss you already!! Come back home! Seriously I can't do this Utah thing anymore. It was fun seeing you love ya tons!

Stephanie Perkins said...

Julie I am DYING up here without you. I think I am having withdrawls of Julie time. Please call me the second we can play!!

Gail said...

I'm sooooo glad you got to come home, even for a little while! It feel so great when you're home, but I know you love Utah too and it feels right right now. Just come home as often as possible, then I'll be ok:) Love you tons!!! Miss you already:).

Katie Taylor said...

misses you!!! I unsuccessfully stole your camera... maybe next time. send me the pics from that shower gurl.

Spencer and Amy said...

Looks like you had fun! Wish we could have come too :) I love all your pics!