I have wanted this little beauty for about a year now and last week I decided to buy it! I am still trying to figure out all the tricks to it but so far I have loved it. Just expect me to be posting a lot more pictures from now on. Hollerrrr


Posted by Jules at 1:11 PM
12 comments:
I'm so glad that you finally got it! I'm so excited too because now I can have you take some cool pictures of Hayden for me :) Congrats she's a beauty!
ooh, you lucky girl!!
i want a really nice camera also!
can't wait to see all your new pics.
i think we have an aspiring photographer on our hands...
How fancy! You are so good at figuring out things like that! I'm jealous I'm not as quick in that area haha I can't wait to see all the fun pics you take! Miss you!!
I'm so happy for you to finally get your camera! I know how much you wanted it and how hard you worked to get it. Happy shooting! :). Love Mom!
I always wanted to take photography !!! I guess I still could. HMMMM???? Maybe I will. Have so much fun!!!
That camera is awesome! I'm excited for you to learn all of the cool stuff that you can do on it! :D
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!! Thats my dream camera!! i truly am so jealous! If you come down for sprink break bring that puppy with you! I miss you crazy ggguuuurrrllll.
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!! Thats my dream camera!! i truly am so jealous! If you come down for sprink break bring that puppy with you! I miss you crazy ggguuuurrrllll.
i want one!! You can be my professional photographer when you come back home :)
you are so lucky!!! that is definitely a good buy. those babies can work wonders. i want one. good for you on treating yourself! cant wait to see pics!
Be thankful your dad didn't have that camera at church last Sunday while snapping pictures of Miss Judd! He would surely have been caught.
Thats the camera i may get soon...good for you! : )
I heard it has nice color....where did you get yours?
Jen Ramos
'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com
Post a Comment