Let me start by saying I wish I could sing as effortlessly as Celine! It is unreal how amazing she is live, by far way better in person then on her cd. The second she started singing I had goosebumps and was singing along as if I was 12 at an Nsync concert( which I have done already twice). It definitely was one of the best concerts I have been to. If any of you are Celine Dion fans, I recommend seeing her live!











6 comments:
Oh my gosh I love Celine! I bet it was such an awesome show. That is so exciting! I got to see her in Las Vegas and sat in the second row, it was so incredible I will never forget it. I wish I could see her again I am so jealous!
I love Celine she is freakin amazing! Looks like you girls had a fun time. You guys are so cute. Sheldon loves Celine too and he likes to lisen to her french cds he has 2 :)
look at you and all your concert going adventures. i am purely jealous. and you take the best pictures. i love love love your style!
Celine! :) That was so fun!! I'm so glad we got to go. She was so amazing and I wish I could be her :) Thanks for sitting by me :)
I'm so glad we finally got to do this! It was a blast!
That concert was awesome! I loved her voice!
Post a Comment