Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Paramore + No Doubt

Chels, her friend Maureen and I went to the Paramore/ No Doubt concert and it was amazing. This is my 2nd time seeing Paramore and they are so good live. I recommend seeing them if you like their music. As for No Doubt they seriously killed it. Ive seen Gwen live before and she was so much better then the last time. The whole place was up and dancing and we had so much fun!
Dear Hayley, i love your hair and i wish i could pull it off..

4 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

You lucky girl!!! I'm so jealous you've gotten to see Paramore twice now! And you could totally pull of that hair, you would look great bald :)

Gail said...

i'm so glad you had fun! I love the post about your friends too. Very cute pic's...you're looking skinny:)
Carly and the boys want to go next time....so keep an ear out:) I miss you tons....love you!

Alexa Mae said...

Yay!! how fun! love the pics. im glad you had fun...i love looking forward to concerts and especially love when they are much more fun than you were expecting.

Spencer and Amy said...

I'm so glad that we both got to go again! Even though we were in different states it was like we were there together :) Miss you Much!!