Saturday, May 30, 2009

Camping

This weekend Chelsea and I went camping with a friend and about 20 other people. We didn't have a tent so we decided to get just a cheap basic one from Walmart. We found this little beauty and when I say little I mean little. It says it's for a 2 person but i'm thinkin more of a one person. I couldn't even fully extend my body. It was pretty chilly so thankfully Chels and I were able to keep each other warm. Apart from no sleeping room and the cold weather we had a really good time and got to enjoy the beautiful scenery, oh and met some fun people!

Pretty much thought we were gonna be trampled on by this heard of sheep. This doesn't show all of them but there were a ton.
It is so beautiful up here you feel like you are in a Claritin D commercial or that Julie Andrews is gonna pop out and start singing "the hills are alive with the sound of music!" haha ok maybe not but it would be funny.
hope everyone had a fun weekend!

6 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

I'm glad the sheep didn't trample you and you made it home safely :) It looks so pretty there, and your picture taking is amazing! Remember when me and you when camping with Katie and everyone? Haha that was a fun one! I'm glad you had a good time miss you!

GLAUSER WILLIAMS ORTHODONTICS: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
☂niki. said...

Those baby sheep are so cute!

Looks like fun.

Byron and Jana said...

Those pictures are gorgeous. You'll have to tell us some of the good camping spots when we move up there in August. Looks like we will have plenty of scenery to enjoy! I love the desert too, but something about green hills and big mountains has a beauty all its own.

Spencer and Amy said...

How fun! I'm jealous! I wish we could have come :) Miss you guys!!

Gail said...

I'm glad you two are so adventurous! What did you use for sleeping bags? Anyway, I can't believe how green and gorgeous it is up there....I wish there was time for me to come and just hang out in the great outdoors. I'm so glad you are enjoying them...Love you!!