How fun! I love bowling! Looks like you all had a blast, I'm glad you're having a good time up there. Just make sure you don't forget about us back in az :)
Love the pics! You all look so sexy :) I miss you!! I'm glad that you have made such good friends with the girls from work!
I was getting all excited to read your blog and it ended up making me feel depressed I miss you so much!! Please come see me!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How fun! I love bowling! Looks like you all had a blast, I'm glad you're having a good time up there. Just make sure you don't forget about us back in az :)
Love the pics! You all look so sexy :) I miss you!! I'm glad that you have made such good friends with the girls from work!
I was getting all excited to read your blog and it ended up making me feel depressed I miss you so much!! Please come see me!
Post a Comment