So I have a random wish list of all these fun things I found on the urban outfitters website (my favorite store) and decided to post them. Hopefully as my job gets going I will make good money and start saving for anything and everything! Oh and my first and second day of work was good. All the girls that work there are really nice and my schedule is perfect for me right now. I work Monday 10-6pm, Tuesday & Wednesday 3-8pm and every other Saturday 9-5pm. I would love to take some photography classes on my days off so hopefully it all works out. Anywho life in Utah has been top notch (minus it being frickin cold) and I will keep everyone updated on any exciting reports to come...
buddha lamp light thing

fisheye camera

so i can take cool pictures like this


i love this retro camera. its called the diana+
love me some headphones

a retro tv? nope its a frame and it is the coolest thing ever

owls = awesome

i likey these curtains
the end.











6 comments:
you're so funny! I love the wish list...life would be dull w/o wishes:). Good luck on those...sounds like a b-day list to me...maybe you'll get lucky!
Those are pretty cute/cool :) I really like those curtains! And the Buddha is hilarious :)
love your style jules :) you are too cute! thanks for the sweet birthday comment your the bestest friend in the whole wide world!
I am glad that your first couple of days at work went well, they can be so nerve racking! I love your shopping list!
loved it. how weird that i have been lurking around on their website for days now...taking stuff in and out of my shopping cart. Sounds like your work schedule is awesome! and soon enough you will have all your wishlist items.
Hey Julie,
I wanted to come to your blog and wish you a happy birthday. It seems like yesterday that you were part of our family. We miss you so much. You have grown into an amazing woman. You do your family proud. Love ya sweetie!
Post a Comment