Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Brianna!!

Today is Bri's 22nd birthday!!! I met her in kindergarten and we have been friends ever since :) We have been through so much together and I could not ask for a better friend. I hope you have a great birthday Bri, even though I'm up in Utah and can't be there. Love ya, miss ya the end.

5 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

I don't know why but that seriously made me teary! Thank you so much for that sweet post! That was so nice, and thoughtful of you. We have been through so much together, and I'm so glad to have been able to call you my best friend for all these years and years to come! I miss you too love ya girl!

Gail said...

Happy Birthday to Bri! I know how much you miss her and all your gang of AZ friends. Aren't blogs great for this kind of thing and long distance friendship? Love You!

Alexa Mae said...

Happy birthday Ms. Bri. that was so sweet of you to do. you guys have been friends for as long as i can remember. you, al, and bri were the 3 musketeers!!

Alli said...

Happy Birthday to Bri! :) what a special lady she is! I love our friendship we all share, I love that I have been able to count on you guys all my life:) I have truely been blessed with the bestest friends! I hope both of you know that I would do anything for you!! We share some good times. No one can laugh like we do. And when I think of a song to fit our beautiful friendship I think of "friends forever always will be friends." hahahaha you know from saved by the bell :) hahaha ok Im joking but i still do watch that show all the time and laugh. Its always on tbs in the mornings and me and easton watch it together :) but anyways just hope you know i love you!

☂niki. said...

bri is so cute! i'm so glad you guys have such great friends!

oh, and congrats on the new job! you'll have to tell us how your first day was.