that looks like so much fun!! i cannot wait to go. we have never been to universal. that was cool to see all the sets. looks like you had a blast! it was good seeing you the other day/week!
That was seriously so much fun! I wish we could live at Disneyland :) I'm really missing the pasta and the churros and those amazing corn dogs! We'd probably be like 500 pounds if we lived there so it's probably for the best :) Thanks for making the trip so much fun!
8 comments:
that looks like so much fun!! i cannot wait to go. we have never been to universal. that was cool to see all the sets. looks like you had a blast! it was good seeing you the other day/week!
That was seriously so much fun! I wish we could live at Disneyland :) I'm really missing the pasta and the churros and those amazing corn dogs! We'd probably be like 500 pounds if we lived there so it's probably for the best :) Thanks for making the trip so much fun!
I am so jealous!! I want to go so bad!! I miss disneyland! You have the funnest family! I miss you! Come back real soon you hear!!!
I debated about going there while I was in Cali last year with Rob, but then thought it wouldn't be THAT cool. I really want to go now!!!
Great Post...looks familiar:). Hey some of those are my favorite pics and I haven't had a chance to post 'em yet! Missing you already!!!
That was a great trip! I love your pics!
Ahhh I love Disneyland especially at Christmas! All those pictures make it look even more fun than I remember! I'm totally jealous right now...
you lucky bum! i wanna go to disneyland at christmas time sooooo bad! looks like you guys had a lot of fun! :)
Post a Comment