Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Keith Urban Concert!!

So about a month ago my friend Rachel got floor seats to the keith urban/kenny chesney concert and took me and briAnna with her! He was amazing live and we had a lot of fun! :)






5 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi friend! I found you! Im just getting so smart at blogging! I know its 1 am but I couldnt sleep and I wanted to hurry and put friends on my blog before I forgot how to do it! Thanks for showing me how to do that. ps "Ya like that" hahahahaha

Mackenzi said...

Lucky! I love Keith Urban.

Spencer and Amy said...

That's so fun! I'm excited to go to Paramore together :)

Hina Schneider said...

That's so cool. I love keith urban. Yeah the only concert I have ever been to was yellowcard.

Gail said...

I'm so glad you got to go to this. You always take the best pictures that make me feel like I'm there.
p.s., I love your new background!