3 joys
1. MUSIC- seriously there is nothing like discovering a new band or hearing a new song and trying to figure out who it’s by. It is one of my most favorite things. Also to go with music, I love singing. Especially in my car as loud as I want and pretending I’m putting on a show for everyone else in their cars. Oh and going to concerts! (going to see paramore this friday while we are in cali! Can’t wait)
2. my nephew Hayden, he just turned 1 and he is the cutest/sweetest lil guy ever. I absolutely love being an aunt!
3. watching movies that are so funny they make you cry from laughing so hard with my friends. Well spending time with my friends in general, its always fun.
3 fears
2. heights, I hate driving on the side of cliffs or going to the grand canyon and imagining falling down it
3. losing a member of my family or friends
3 goals
2. learning how to play the guitar
3. getting married in the temple
3 current obsessions
2. one tree hill, I’ve started to watch the seasons from beginning to end and they are so addicting.
3. being at the beach for 2 weeks. 13 days to go yeahya! Its amazing
3 Random, Surprising facts about me
1. I’ve been to over 25 concerts/ shows of my favorite bands
2. I will be moving to Utah in august
3. I am a licensed massage therapist. I love being able to make someone feel better and help them get rid of pain they are having. May sound cheesy but seriously its awesome.
i tag....amy, bri and mom :)









3 comments:
that was fun to learn some new things abou ya!! i cant believe your moving to utah!! are you so excited?? your music videos below were cracking me up!! i loved em!! haha
yay you did it!!! come home already hoe. i miss you.
i liked your little facts friend that was cute. i still hate to think that you are moving this month...it makes me not wanna come home from new york so i dont have to say goodbye to you...
Post a Comment