Saturday, June 28, 2008

Road trip!

Disneyland ticket- $90
Hotel- $120
Gas- $100
Road trip to California with new friends from massage school... priceless :)

                                                          Newport Beach

                                                          Me and Callie

                                                        Disneyland!

                                                  Callie, Me, Amy, Sheena :)

                                                   SPLASH MOUNTAIN!!

                                                    California Adventure

                                                    Waiting in line...



6 comments:

Spencer and Amy said...

I'm so jealous!! I want to go to Disneyland sooo bad!!! Lucky :)

Anonymous said...

I too am jealous, I love Disneyland soo much! I think going there with your girlfriends is the best idea- I will have to try that- it looks like a blast!! Glad you had a fabulous time :)

☂niki. said...

helloooo and welcome to the blogging world! congrats on massage school! that is a great accomplishment. cali looked like a fun time! i love the star!

Hina Schneider said...

Fun pics. I wish someday I will be able to make it there and have as much fun as you and your friends did.

Gail said...

I love the pics Julie, I'm so proud of you for finishing school and that you take it so seriously. You'll be the best massage therapist ever! Those Disney pics are giving me withdrawls, we may have to plan a family trip. :)

Kristin said...

that looks like so much fun! I love Disneyland! You look so cute~