The 7 months went by pretty fast but I'm happy to be done :) P.S. i have finally caved and made a blog so we'll see how it goes..
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Finally done with massage school!!
Posted by Jules at 2:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
YAY Julie we both have blogs!! I loved that we finally got to hang out! I love you so much, I'm sad your moving to Utah but excited for you at the same time. You will have so much fun! Well we better be hangin out alot before you leave or I will go through Julie withdrawls!
Congrats. Good work. Don't worry you will love the blogging world. Its lots of fun. Just ask Amy.
oh its going down. forever. mmmmm sesame.
I'm soooo proud of my Julie Bulie!! You worked so hard to get this! It was so fun hanging out with you and Alli thanks so much for helping me find decorations for my house! You have no idea how much I'm gonna miss you! You better come visit! I love you lots and lots
Post a Comment