So I have decided to do some photo shoots inspired by different Paramore music videos and here is the first one! let me know what ya think....
thanks Amy and Steph for helping :)
So I have decided to do some photo shoots inspired by different Paramore music videos and here is the first one! let me know what ya think....
Posted by Jules at 6:59 PM
10 comments:
Love it! You look so hot! I can't wait to do another one :)
Daaaang girl! You look amazing! You're eyes are so pretty jules! Totally love this :)
P.S. I am totally laughing right now cuz it says Brian made that comment hahaha don't be creeped out it was just me :) (brianna)
love it!!! Look at you sexy! your talent just keeps getting better and better!! Love you!and i love paramore
You are so creative! I love the play with lighting on your face...beautiful as always but in a whole new way!
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! you are so talented. i love your style girl. you look smokin!
Love it!! Had fun helping with this!
thats awesome
Hi. I like your blog :)
JULES... you have such a great blog. You are so talented. Then again, i've always known that since our days with Ms. Bird and performing "Artemis" to Queens Bohemian Rhapsody. (That song came on the other day, and the words to our project kept coming to my head instead of the real words!)
Hope all is well!
Lots of love,
Molly
Post a Comment