I have decided that my new favorite thing is going to the park, laying on a blanket and listening to music with friends. The weather here has been lovely, perfect for throwing around a frisbee or swinging on the swings :]
yes that is what you think it is....a random guy walking on a tight rope at the park ha..only in Provo
p.s. i love my Hayders :)
p.s.s. My photography blog is in need of some lovin... I will be posting 3 new shoots this weekend so keep an eye open :) they're gonna be good!
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND!!!









4 comments:
Looks absolutely delightful there! I'm totally jealous of that gorgeous weather! Who wouldn't want to go out and walk a tight rope when it's so nice out hahaha you girls are all so cute! Love and miss you!!
So fun! I love park Sundays with all of us :)
How fun! I love my Hayders too :)
I'm glad you guys are enjoying some good weather finally. I love all the pics, especially when you capture the joy on Hayden's face, but how did you do that first one? Soooo cool:).
Post a Comment