Monday, November 2, 2009

[HALLOWEENY!!]

To start the Halloween weekend off my room mate Whitney, had her 25th birthday Toga celebration!!







The next night we dressed up as Biker chicks!!!! and Whitney was our snow leopard :)




Halloween Night!
playboy bunny, cavewoman, pirates and devil :)




my monkey man
I love all these girls and we had so much fun!
hope everyone had an awesome halloween!

PS. I have finished my photography blog!! So let me know what you all think :)

4 comments:

Gail said...

I love that you had so many chances to dress up! You look hot in EVERYTHING!! Love you:)

Brian and Brianna said...

Look at all those costumes!! How fun!! You girls look like you all have a blast together :) I miss you lots but I'm so glad you are having a blast up there love ya!

Stephanie Perkins said...

Love the cave woman hair...someone did a really good job :) I also love our morning rituals!

Spencer and Amy said...

You are such a hottie :) Love all the costumes!