Friday, November 20, 2009

[Finally!!!]

Who got to see New Moon at 930 instead of Midnight?? These girls!!!
Not gonna lie..I'm pretty happy I didn't have to wait outside in the cold for the midnight showing. people got there as early as 7.

Ps I have bangs now :)
Ps.s. remember how me and robert pattison are bff? ok so I wish but we took a pic together... ooo la la! loves me some Edward!!
Hope everyone loved New Moon as much as i did!! So who is team Edward and who is team Jacob??? I am torn

5 comments:

Spencer and Amy said...

Oh my gosh loved it! So good! I like both Edward and Jacob, but I think after the movie I am a Jacob fan :) PS I love your bangs! You look sassy!

Stephanie Perkins said...

Id have to say team jayward! Their both amazing and I cant pick!

Brian and Brianna said...

How fun!! Call me crazy but I still haven't seen it! I know I'm way behind! I agree those bangs make you look so sassy! I love them :)

Alli said...

love love love your bangs!! SEXY! I saw the movie before the midnight showing too :) I really liked it and I am sooo team Jacob! sorry edward fans jacob is waaaay hotter itsn't not even funny! Love you miss yoU!

Gail said...

You are so cute and clever! I wish we had taken fun pics of us at the theater but it really was fun:). I'm so glad we got to avoid the midnight showing.
You know I was a Jacob fan from the books even before he took his shirt off on the big screen:). Who even needs Edward anymore? :).