Monday, June 8, 2009

New York!!


Going to New York for a week!! This won't be my first time going but I'm so excited to take pictures, go shopping and see everything again. P.S. if any of you watch Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, watch it Wednesday night because we will be in the audience!! See you all in a week!

5 comments:

Mackenzi said...

Have fun! I'm jealous, I haven't been to New York forever.

Brian and Brianna said...

Soooo totally completely jealous! Have soo much fun!!! And be safe! Don't get sucked into one of those comedy club things again I think we learned our lesson the first time though! Take LOTS of pictures! Love you!

Jamie said...

oo fun fun. i wish i could go to ny some day. i will definitely watch jimmy fallon, thats so cool that you are going. have so much fun love ya

Spencer and Amy said...

I'm so jealous!! I wish I could have gone with you :( Bring back something nice ;) Ha ha!

Sarah said...

I love New York!!! Wish I was going too. I bet Central Park will be so green and beautiful right now. Have fun. Be sure to post pics from your trip.