I'm coming home for the 4th of July weekend and for a little longer! I'm so excited to see my family and friends. If anyone would like to schedule a massage with me while I am in town I would love to help you! I'll be in town until the 12th so let me know! Thanksssss
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Coming Home!
Posted by Jules at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









7 comments:
What a fun New York trip! Looks like it was a blast.
How much do you charge?
Can't Wait!!!
Ah the beautiful Arizona sunsets. I remember arguing about this with nate. Nothing beats our sunsets! Come see me I miss my roomy already!
its $50 for an hour :)
Yay for you being home! Thanks for coming to play with me! I've missed you so bad! Can't wait to play some more!
I'm so glad you're home!! I've missed you so :)
Post a Comment