Sunday, August 3, 2008

Paramore!!!

On Friday my sisters and I went to see Paramore in San Diego. If you couldn't tell, Paramore is one of my most favorite bands so I was absolutely ecstatic when we got tickets :) The concert was outside and the weather was amazing compared to arizona which was nice. We had a really good time and got some great pictures and videos. We also each bought a t-shirt :) (In the picture there in order from oldest to youngest). Click on a picture to make it larger...













Amy's, Mine, Chelsea's, Carly's




5 comments:

Spencer and Amy said...

That was so much fun! They were so awesome live! Thanks for having me go with you:)

Spencer and Amy said...

PS- Thanks for taking such awesome pictures! Can you believe how close we were!!

Gail said...

Julie, I'm so glad you got to do this, I know you were sad when you thought you'd miss one of your favorite groups (coming to Mesa) while we were in Oceanside. I turned out so great that they were in S.D. the second week. I'm glad you got to go as sisters too!

Brian and Brianna said...

That looks SO fun! I'm sooo jealous! I miss you come home soon!

Alexa Mae said...

that looks like tons of fun!! what a fun sisters thing to do!! i love all your shirts, they are super cute!!