So since it has been awhile since my last post I thought I would do one on what has happened these last few weeks. I have been packing, saying goodbye to everyone and getting ready to move up to Utah. It has been busy, crazy and fun!
Me and little Easton :)

Bowling with Brooke and Kimri


me and Rachel saw Shaq driving in Scottsdale!

This is his huge RHA 114 Freightliner truck

My friends from school and I had a "virgin drink night"

me and steph

Me and Rachel went to the movies and ended up being the only
ones in the theater!

my going away party (me and cam)

Brooke, Mikey, me

me and shaun

saying goodbye :)

craziness with brooke!

7 comments:
I can really tell how much your friends love you! I know how much they'll miss you but I know you'll make even more in Utah. Plus, you'll be back often:).
looks like you left with a bang! or will be leaving with a bang, should i say... k, how in the world did you make your header??? i love it! super cool. and thank you for you sweet comment. that made me feel good:)
Thanks for asking. We are doing great. But we totally miss Amy Spencer and Hayden. I miss going over to your mom's and doing our workouts. I don't like change. I hate when people have to move on with life. If I had it my way I would want everything to stay the way it is and never change. Enough of my sobbing. How are you and how goes the job in Utah?
We miss you already!! I love that picture of you and easton!:)
Look who I found!!!!
So what are you moving to utah for?!!?
joooly! those pictures are soo great! we always have so much fun when were together, i didnt realize how much id miss my friend when you left. welll i just wanted to tell you that you are such a great friend and utah is lucky to have you! ill see ya in a week! ~Rach
ps i dunno why but i laughed pretty hard when i looked at your headline and read the "stay tuned" part...lets just say im a little slow and had to take the time to put two and two together realizing that you put that cuz your picture is a television! haha anyways i just thought id share that with you...
Post a Comment