Monday, February 14, 2011

[Florida Vacay]

For our Christmas present, my parents took us to Florida for a week and we went to Disneyworld and Universal Studios( The Wizarding World of Harry Potter). I took about 1500 pictures while we were there and here are a few of my favs :) enjoy!

Disneyworld!



view from our hotel balcony

Finding Nemo musical

Hayden loves his new shirt :)
the amazing hotel we stayed at
got to spend my Birthday at Disneyworld!
Our last day we spent at Universal Studios and went to Potterland




new addiction = Butterbeer



If you couldn't tell it was an amazingly fun week spent in Florida with the fam and I have the best fam ever :)

4 comments:

Johanna said...

I am so jealous!!! I heart Florida! It looks like you had a blast!

Rachel said...

Soo wish I could have flown out!! Looks like you guys really did have a blast!! P.S. miss you friend come home soon!!! :)

Nicole said...

yeah.... crap i really need to go to disney world. PRONTO-STAT

Gail said...

Yup, the best family EVER!!! Glad to hear you say it:). It was so much fun and sooooo worth the work!!!