These photos are amazing...great job! How much do you charge for a session? Are you just down for the holidays or did I miss you and you're back in Utah? Email me please if you're here I would love to have you snap a few shot of me and my family...skakoelle182@yahoo.com
LOVE THEM!!!! you did such a great job! they are the cutest family and im not being biased:)i love you!!
xoxoxoxo
Ummm I'm pretty much in love with these by now! Also, I'm so glad I can blog stalk you now;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
These photos are amazing...great job! How much do you charge for a session? Are you just down for the holidays or did I miss you and you're back in Utah? Email me please if you're here I would love to have you snap a few shot of me and my family...
skakoelle182@yahoo.com
LOVE THEM!!!! you did such a great job! they are the cutest family and im not being biased:)i love you!!
xoxoxoxo
Ummm I'm pretty much in love with these by now! Also, I'm so glad I can blog stalk you now;)
Post a Comment