Saturday, September 25, 2010

[new finds]

Went thrift shopping today in good ol Mesa just to look for anything cool and I found this polaroid camera (i have kind of always wanted one), a couple of old records to add to my collection and these two books. These are two classics that I have always wanted to read but never have (Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights). These editions were published in 1943 and I love love the covers. Total amount spent $8, ah thank you :)




both of the books had a note inside the cover


4 comments:

Gail said...

amazing pic's of some amazing finds:)

Spencer and Amy said...

So fun! I love the camera!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

swweet! i love vintage finds! great deal! ps i love our pictures! I cant wait for you to take some pics of benson and Mac! (my new baby)