So remember how I went to Europe for 2 weeks? :) Chels and I are back and finally on normal time. Can I just say that I love America? Europe was amazing but they don't believe in air conditioning or cold drinks. Our hotels did not have air conditioning until Rome and it was humid and hot. Sounds fun huh? Anywho as you can imagine I took a lot of pictures and can't post them all on here, but if you are friends with me on facebook and care to look there are a lot of there. So first up was LONDON and I loved it as much as I loved it the first time I went with my family awhile ago. Some of my favorite things we saw there was Abbey Road. Watching people try to take the "walking across" pictures while cars are trying to pass was hilarious. Everyone looked like smiling robots ha ha but hey I was one of them. Another fav Big Ben and the London eye. We took a boat tour through the river and it was amazing. So here are some of my favorite pictures from London.. Enjoy!
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
What a fun experience for you guys! Looks like you both had a blast! I love the pictures. :)
I love London! I love all your pics! And I love you!!
Post a Comment