Sunday, June 20, 2010

[Idahoooo]

I went to Idaho this weekend for my friends Candice and Jordans wedding :) Idaho was beautiful and sooo green! Everything went perfectly and they were so happy. Definitely a fun weekend!












they don't mess around when it comes to cake fights! have you ever seen a bride and groom do this?



5 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

gorgeous pictures julie! i love idaho too. its so pretty there. and now i really want to have a cake fight. that is awesome!!

Spencer and Amy said...

How fun! I love all your pics :) And that cake fight is hilarious!

Alexis C. said...

So fun!! they look like such a fun couple!! And idaho looks beautiful, ive never been before!! You are beautiful! Oh and that blonde girl was in my seminary class when i was a sopohmore I think!! Whats her name??

Gail said...

Road trip!!! Looks like you had a blast! Beautiful pic's and beautiful girls...especially mine:).

Katie Taylor said...

fun!!! you take the best pics! can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!