Have you ever seen this movie? If you are a fan of the Beatles, like me, then you should see this. I love love love the music and the story. It is a favorite of mine.


As I was making my lunch for work that night, I got out my box of strawberries and realized how ginormous they were!! So making my lunch turned into a little photoshoot. I know I have an exciting life

P.S is it Summer yet?? Seriously I can not wait for it to get here. I miss wearing flip flops, laying out, getting pedicures, having a tan and going on our annual beach trip to California....


and buying cute swim suits like this...














6 comments:
oh so lucky!
i love these pictures and no i haven't seen the movie but really want to.
love you girlie.
I will cross my fingers you get to go!! I went to the same three places and it was the trip of a life time!!
jealous! Can I come with you please!!
I love that movie! Thanks for introducing me to it :) And I know those strawberries were HUGE! And I'm super jealous that you guys are going! I wish I could come!
My fingers are double crossed! I hope you get to go!
I know you will find an extra job soon and it will all work out:). This is meant to be and this is the time in your life to see the world!
Post a Comment