Sunday, February 7, 2010

[23]

Welp my lovely 23rd day of birth was this Wednesday the 3rd and it was pretty spectacular! I managed to stretch my birthday out for this whole week :) My birthday night I went bowling with all my girl friends and it was the funniest night ever.
(yes that would be Mr. Ryan Reynolds :))
probably the funniest gift i have been given :)











love these girls!!



My amazing parents got me a new camera lens!! I was opening it while they watched on ichat. I love it!
Amy made me a delicious dinner and for my "cake" she made my fav brownie sundaes..yum
testing out the new lens...
My parents also got me these beautiful pink roses
Later this weekend my guy friends took me out for my birthday to Texas Roadhouse. (they made me ride the dang saddle). They had a whole bunch of fun stuff planned for that night and it was freaking hilarious.
My roommates decided to throw a Super-bowl party and I made this lovely white chocolate chex mix for the first time. If you have never tried this you need to. Deliciousness.
Overall it was a pretty amazing birthday and my wonderful family and friends are the best!! Love you guys!
The End

6 comments:

Stephanie Perkins said...

Amazing! I love you and I loved partying with you all weekend! Thanks for being my bestie!

Spencer and Amy said...

How fun! I'm glad you had a great birthday! PS you look super sexy in all your pics! What's it like being such a hottie? :)

Alexa Mae said...

happy late birthday! it looked like it was so much fun! i love your hair, you are so darling! xoxo

Gail said...

I'm so glad you feel spoiled since I wasn't there in person to make sure of it:). Looks like you are one loved girlie.....I should know:).

Brian and Brianna said...

You girls look like you have so much fun!! I'm sooo glad you had a good birthday! Love and miss you can't wait for your visit!!!

Rachel said...

Friend why are you so cute?! Your hair makes me wanna go dark again! I love it! Im glad you had a good birthday, Im soo excited for you to come home! yeeeaaa yaaa! haha